The AromaTouch™ Technique is a beautiful clinical application of 8 specific essential oils or blends of oils applied gently on your back and your feet in a set sequence which enables you to experience the health benefits of essential oils in a very relaxing way. It was developed by Dr K. Hill, the chief medical officer at dōTERRA
The Eight Oils or Blends used
- dōTERRA®’s Balance or Grounding Blend is the first oil used. This blend of oils includes spruce, rosewood, frankincense, and blue tansy.
- The second oil used is Lavender which helps create a state of calm and tranquility.
These first two oils used promote relaxation and stress relief and the next two oils applied provide immune support.
- Melaleuca also known as Tea Tree Oil is the third oil used and is applied as a cleanser and detoxifier.
- dōTERRA®’s On Guard or Protective blend is the fourth oil used. It is a blend of oils and includes wild orange, clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary. This blend stimulates and supports the body’s own external and internal defensive immune functions.
- The fifth oil applied is dōTERRA®’s Aroma touch or massage blend. Oils which make up this blend include basil, grapefruit, cypress, majoram, peppermint, and lavender. The blend helps stimulate blood flow to surface tissues.
- The sixth oil used is dōTERRA®’s Deep Blue® or Soothing Blend. Oils in this blend include wintergreen, peppermint, blue tansy, German chamomile, helichrysum, and osmanthus. This blend helps support a healthy inflammatory response in the body.
- Wild Orange
Wild orange and peppermint, the last two oils used, are applied together in an invigorating application which refreshes, rejuvenates and centres the body, mind and spirit.
The AromaTouch™ Technique can be especially beneficial for those with chronic issues such as:
- Carpel Tunnel
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurological Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Pulmonary Disease
- Back Pain
- Auto-immune system disease.
More about the AromaTouch™ Technique
- TheAromaTouch™ Technique is a unique relaxing experience with essential oils which helps promote wellbeing.
- TheAromaTouch™ Technique combines light massage with essential oils.The oils are gently stroked in with specific, light touch application.
- TheAromaTouch™ Technique maximises the health benefits of the essential oils used.
- TheAromaTouch™ Technique improves well-being by reducing physical and emotional stressors and by supporting healthy autonomic function.
- dōTERRA’s AromaTouch Techniqueis a clinical approach to applying essential oils along energy meridians and visceral contact points of the back and feet to help balance sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems of the body.
- TheAromaTouch™ Technique is a whole body and mind relaxation therapy that promotes wellness, peace and homeostasis.
- TheAromaTouch™ Technique supports healthy nervous system function and improves wellbeing by reducing physical and emotional stressors.
- TheAromaTouch™ Technique is a relaxing method of applying therapeutic grade essential oils topically to produce a profound whole-body experience.
- TheAromaTouch™ Technique enhances essential oil activity and stimulates known body meridians and energy zones while balancing body systems and function.
- TheAromaTouch™ Technique has comforting and relaxing effects, helps to lessen tension and adds an aromatic experience to a soothing massage.
- TheAromaTouch™ Technique gives people a unique experience with essential oils in a safe, effective and powerful way and helps them maintain overall wellness.
- TheAromaTouch™ Technique is the application of certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils to the spine ears, and soles of the feet to address: stress, inflammation/pain, immune system support and homeostasis.