Helps determine if you are at risk of cardiovascular disease
Cardiovascular and Arterial Health Scans, plus Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) Screening in the one test
Using the Max Pulse measuring device we are able to provide a 3-in-1 Cardio check that is painless, affordable, and highly informative. It includes a printed report giving details on Cardiovascular Health, Heart Condition and Stress Indicators
The device uses a complex analysis of the arterial pulse wave to determine stress levels, arterial stiffness, and circulation blockage in the body.
The MaxPulse is a simple, non-invasive, TGA, FDA and EU Class II medical screening device. The device provides measurements using Photoelectric Plethysmography, Accelerated Plethysmography, and other technologies to access overall cardiovascular and ANS wellness.
Photoelectric Plethysmography (PTG)
PTG is a non-invasive technique for measuring the amount of blood flow present or passing through, an organ or other part of the body.
Plethysmography is used to diagnose deep vein thrombosis and arterial occlusive disease.
Accelerated Plethysmography (APG)
Using a finger clip, the blood’s pulsewave is followed from the time it leaves the heart and travels through the blood vessels down to the finger. The pulsewave is a snapshot into the cardiovascular system and evaluates arterial elasticity (arterial stiffness), which is related to atherosclerosis. Arterial stiffness is a major cardiovascular risk factor.
There is strong scientific evidence supporting the use of plethysmography as a diagnostic and prognostic tool for early warning signs of cardiovascular disease and peripheral vascular disease (including primary and secondary Raynaud’s phenomenon).
1. CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH
2. HEART CONDITION REPORT
3. COMPREHENSIVE STRESS REPORT
The MaxPulse SCAN ANALYSES:
- Overall Cardiovascular Health
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) – Determines one’s overall health status and autonomic nerve system. “Meta-analyses of published data demonstrate that reduced cardiovascular autonomic function, as measured by heart rate variability, is strongly associated with an increased risk of silent myocardial ischemia (lack of oxygen to the heart w/o symptoms) and mortality.
- Differential Pulse Wave Index (DPI) – Overall cardiovascular health.
- Eccentric Constriction (EC) – Constriction power of vessels from the left ventricle.
- Arterial Elasticity (AE) – Overall elasticity of large, small and peripheral arteries (arterial stiffness).
- Remaining Blood Volume (RBV) – Circulation and remaining blood in the vessels after systolic contraction of the heart.
- Wave Type – Ageing vascular health indicator.
- Mean Heart Rate – Average beats per minute or heart rate.
- Arteriosclerosis Progress – Seven (7) pictorial wave types showing typical arterial status.
- Stress Score – Overall stress health compared to resistance levels.
- Stress Levels – Mental stress, physical stress, and resistance to stress. Changes in pressure, velocity, blood volume, and other indices.
Heart attacks frequently take the lives of unsuspecting men and women without warning. Worldwide approximately 1/3 of all deaths are a result of cardiovascular diseases. In Australia they are a leading cause of death particularly in the over 45 age groups as can be seen in the table below.
Leading Causes of Death: Australia 2012-2014
Source: Aust Institute of Health and Welfare
The scan can help determine if you are at risk of cardiovascular disease and if so we can advise you on the appropriate steps you can take to lower your risk, such as diet and lifestyle changes or referral to your GP if indicated. To address cardiovascular health naturally, Nitric Oxide Infusion, may be the answer. learn more by clicking on this link: http://lddy.no/8rm2
This potentially life-saving cardio check is very affordable.
Bus: 6248 6369
Mob: 0403 121 543