Our bodies are dependent on the earth’s natural electromagnetic field to generate cellular energy. When the electromagnetic activity of the body ceases, life ceases. Nothing in the body happens without it. Scientist began to realise this when astronauts first went into orbit and returned with symptoms like depression, muscle degeneration, bone loss and decreased metabolism.
The PEMF device we use creates extremely low frequencies similar to the Earth’s magnetic frequencies and is used to reactivate the body’s innate ability to heal itself by balancing the entire electromagnetic system of cellular communication. This healing modality has been used in Europe for over 70 years and is one of the world’s oldest forms of healing, having been practiced by the Ancient Greeks, Romans and Egyptians.
The frequencies produced by mobile phones and radio waves and powerlines are of higher frequencies and contribute to what is referred to as electrosmog, which as well as drowning out the Earth’s natural electromagnetic field, are associated with conditions such as headaches, disruptive sleep, depression, chronic fatigue, skin issues and hypertension.
“Disruption of electromagnetic energy in cells causes impaired cell metabolism.
This is the final common pathway of disease.
If cells are not healthy, the body is not healthy”
William Pawluk, MD, MSc
PEMF therapy can have the following positive effects on the body:
- Improves micro-circulation
- Increases the supply of oxygen, ions and nutrients to cells
- Increases ATP production
- Stimulates production of DNA and RNA
- Accelerates protein bio-synthesis
- Increases partial oxygen pressure
- Anti-oxidation regulation
- Increases calcium transport and absorption
- Enhances cellular tissue elasticity
- Stimulates the cellular repair mechanism
- Accelerates detoxification of cells and organs
- Decreases swelling, inflammation and pain
- Boosts the immune system
- Supports the body’s internal self-regulating mechanisms
- Stimulates the release of endorphins.
What does all this mean?
It means that PEMF therapy may assist with:
- Reducing pain inflammation and swelling
- Skin conditions
- Sports injuries such as sprains and torn muscles and ligaments
- Speeding up wound healing and recovery times
- Improving mobility or range in motion
- Neurological disease support
- Promoting bone, cartilage, tendon and soft tissue growth
- Metabolic illnesses
- Promoting relaxation and better sleep
- Increasing blood and fluid circulation.
- Improving bone density
- Nerve regeneration
- Increasing energy
- Helping the body getting rid of toxins
- Improving mental clarity
- Increasing the feeling of wellbeing
- Recovering after strenuous exercise
Contraindications for the use of PEMF therapy are:
Any internal electronic device
It is not advised to use PEMF therapy for people with epilepsy, people with heart conditions and anyone who is pregnant.
PEMF therapy can be conducted in the presence of metal implants.